Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What a Glorious Feeling // Photo Shoot with Brooke

While I was taking pictures to list the AG items featured in this post, I just had to put Molly's raincoat and hat on Brooke for a photoshoot. It was a bit drippy out, so I grabbed some rain boots and an umbrella to go with the ensemble.












The boots are from Our Generation, and I had to slit the back to get them on. The white lacey umbrella is actually from Disneyworld, at one of the stations where some ladies were decorating umbrellas. A plain umbrella was very reasonable, and it was perfectly doll-sized, so I couldn't pass it up!

Favorite photo from this shoot? Mine have to be the first or the fourth to last :)


ALSO! I'm so honored to win the Paisley Award for Best Doll Photography! Thank you all so much!

9 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! i love her entire outfit, but especially the boots. also, congratulations on winning a paisley award! you definitely deserve it. :)

    xo loren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loren! I had fun taking these pics! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. I like the color tones on your pictures! Also, ADORABLE new pic of Teddy at the top!!!
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! :D

    ~Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete