Sunday, January 28, 2018

What Does My Brother Know About AG

I've been seeing a lot of bloggers use their siblings in posts lately. After Loren did a post with her brother about AG inspired by Samantha's post (go read their posts!), I thought I should do a post with my brother! My brother has a blog here where he posts about art and drawing. We shall call my brother "Ron". 


When did I get my first doll?


R: Um. 2013.

Me: I think it was 2010.

R: Oh your first American Girl Doll?!
Me: Yeah!
R: Well you got the Bitty Babies before an American Girl Doll. So I would say 2010. *laughs*

Me: Okay.


How long have I been blogging?


R: 20 years.

Me: C’mon.
R: 3 years.
Me: Yeah my 4th anniversary is in April.
R: Don’t you think you should do five years?
Me: Well I’ll try *laughs*.

What are some names of other doll bloggers?

R: PixieFaire. And... I don’t know. Is Pixie faire one?
Me: No.
R: That’s a shop, isn’t it.
Me: Yeah.

How many times have I been to the AG store?

Me: This should be pretty easy.
R: Twice.
Me: Yeah.

What doll is top on my wish list right now?

R: Becky Lou. I don’t know. Is it Z?
Me: No. But that’s close.
R: The Hawaiian one?
Me: No but she’s really cute. I’ll give you a clue. American Girl doesn’t sell her.
R: So it’s like a bootlegged brand.
Me: *laughs* You can say like the genre. Not a specific doll.
R: She is a custom doll.
Me: Yes!

Of my dolls, which is my favorite?

R: The red haired one. Maryellen. No no not her. The dark brown hair one.
Me: Which one?
R: The one with the long hair that you braid all the time.
Me: Beth?
R: Sure.
Me: No, actually. I think Maggie and Phoebe are my favorite.
R: What?! They can’t both be your favorites!!
Me: *laughs*

What's the name of the first GOTY?

R: Maryellen! No I’m just kidding. Kit.
Me: She’s historical!
R: Oh what’s the difference.
Me: The girl’s of the year only come for one year.
R: *singing*
Me: Do you know the answer?
R: I don’t! Why would I? I just love my cat. He’s really cute.
Me: Uhhh. It’s Lindsay.
R: Oh of course. Lindsay.

What is the name of GOTY 2018?

R: Is it the Hawaiian girl?
Me: No. Do you know?
R: No.
Me: It’s Luciana Vega.

Which GOTY doll do you like the best?

R: *looks at image of all the GOTYS* *points to Saige* There’s not very many GOTYs.
Me: Well there’s only one per year.
R: Makes sense.
*mom comes in*
My mom: What are you doing? Are you having fun?
R: No.
Me: *laughs*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is such a fun post idea, I think it should be a tag! Don't you?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! It was fun to do! 


6 comments:

  1. this is a fun post! i agree that it would make a neat blog tag. :)

    xo loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be an awesome tag! CONGRATS on the Paisley awards!
    ~justAG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! I just did something like this with my brother!
    {Natalie}

    ReplyDelete