Sunday, January 7, 2018

Seattle AG Place // January 2nd

I'm so happy that I got to go to the Seattle AG store on January 2nd after the new release! I was excited to see Luciana and the boy dolls, especially! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera along but I did take a couple photos with my iPod.


The boys! I still think I like #76 best, although his hair was massively gelled in the case.


Luciana! I had fun exploring her Mars station. Such a great idea! I also was interested to see if her highlight was permanent or a clip. I find it interesting that they made it permanent.


I really like her meet dress! I wish it came separate, because I don't see myself getting Luciana.


I want to make sew a t-shirt like the NASA one. I wonder if I have any more fabric transfer sheets somewhere....


After walking out the AG store, I noticed the Disney castle LEGO in the window at the LEGO store. My brother and I went over to gape.


Well that's all for today!


PS My new posting schedule is Sundays and Wednesdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment