Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Reindeer Pajamas + Announcements

Before the pictures, I wanted to make a few announcements!

First, this is my 300th post on this blog!! That's a lot of posts, I can't believe I've done that many. If you all the posts on my blog, and spent a minute on each, it would take you 5 hours to read them all!

Second, I recently renovated my Pinterest, and made boards for photography of my individual dolls. So far I've got, Maggie, Phoebe, and Brooke's boards put together. Click on their names to check it out!

Thirdly, I was nominated for Best Photography in the Paisley Awards! I was so surprised when I saw I was in the top 5 for that category, and am so honored. Voting goes until January 27th, so check out the other nominees and decide which to vote for!

With the announcements done, I want to show you what I got while I was at the AG store. I saw ono the sale table that the Christmas pajamas for 2017 were only $10. They had been on my list since they came out, so I bought them!

Phoebe is here to model them.


I'm not really sure how the antlers fit with pajamas, but they're cute anyway :)



The slippers are adorable!



I might just have to start collecting the Christmas pajamas if they continue to be as cute as 2016 and 2017...

3 comments: