Sunday, January 14, 2018

Twinsies! // Brooke and her Twin

Okay, before selling the #39 I fixed up I just had to take some pictures of her and Brooke. They look like such cute twins. I must honestly say that I was really tempted to just keep her. I'll have to be content with just these pictures :)


Now do you see the dilemma I had? XD The cuteness is overwhelming. I think Brooke's eyes are a less bright blue. Also, they have slightly different face molds. Brooke seems to be a bit more "used" than the girl on the right ironically. Her vinyl appears more shiny to me.





And of course I had to do a Parent Trap inspired photo.... ;)


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the shade of their hair! You did a awesome job trimming her hair and fixing her altogether.
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parent Trap! Such a good movie. I totally understand why you want to keep the doll. She looks absolutely amazing. You did such a great job fixing her up.

    Just out of curiosity, have you seen both Parent Trap movies? If so, which did you like better: the classic or the one with Lindsay Lohan? I personally prefer the classic.

    Morgan from the TN Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have! I'm gonna say the classic Disney version. :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, so cute! How much are you starting the #39 at?
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately, she's already been sold.

      Delete