Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Craft Tag


Emmie from American Girl World recently did The Craft Tag, and nominated anyone who wanted to do it, so I thought I'd do it! The tag was created by Kaylyn. Also, for the sake of time, I used Emmie's featured image. I debated on posting this here or on my other blog, but decided on here.

The rules are:
Answer 5 questions
Create 5+ new questions
Tag people

Emmie's questions:

Have you ever made an ATC?

Yes! I made a few with my brother a couple years ago. But I don't know where they are and I'm pretty sure I didn't take pictures of them.



What's your favorite craft you've ever made?

My favorite has to be either my doll's bunk bed or fireplace. Foam board can make all crafting possibilities a reality.

Have you ever made something for your dolls?


I do it all the time!



Acrylic or watercolors?

Having tried both, I would say acrylic because the colors are much bolder. Also, if you have acrylic paint on hand you can paint almost anything a different color. I did the painting above with acrylic.

Pencil or pen and ink?

Pencil; gotta erase the errors :)

Markers or colored pencils?

Colored pencils allow more gradient in color. So, if I'm going to color I use both, but prefer colored pencils.

What is your most infamous craft-gone-wrong?

Weeeeell, I attempted to make a foam doll sled once......

What is your favorite craft tutorial site?

American Girl Ideas!

My (new) questions:

What is your favorite craft supply?
Hot glue or liquid glue?
Wing it or plan it?
Have you ever made crafts to go in your bedroom?
Favorite craft you've ever made? (this was Emmie's question too but it's a great question)

I nominate you!



2 comments:

  1. A bunk bed? Wow, that's impressive. Your crafts always look so proffessional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Brooke and Maggie share a bunk bed that I made! Thank you!! :D

      Delete