Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cadence's Hearing Aids



"Thank you for letting me use your room to make this post, Teddie!" Cadence said.
Teddie replied, "Sure! Let me know when you're done."


"Hello all, now that it's just us I'm going to talk about my hearing aids. I'm a little shy of them, but I'm working to overcome that. Like my grandparents taught me, I am a born-again follower of Jesus and the fact that He loves me helps me not to care what other people think. And, I want the world to know that it's okay for kids to wear hearing aids. So here I am.


The molds were fit directly to my ear. The back of the piece fits snugly to my ear. My hair helps keep it all in place. When I was younger, I had to get new hearing aids pretty often since I would quickly grow out of them."


"And here it is off. I have severe hearing loss, so when I take it off I can hear only a few things, and what I do is very unclear. My hearing aid doesn't make it any clearer, it just makes it louder. It amplifies what my ear is already picking up.


I wear two, but only got pictures of one."


Well thanks for joining me. I hope you liked learning about my hearing aids.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments: