Monday, January 16, 2017

Family Photos!

Today I finally took a family photo! I had only planned on doing one shot, but then thought of some other poses so I had to try them! 😂
 





Also, you may notice I renamed my blog on the header! I decided the name should more reflect what I post about. I also made a new blog button, so if my old one is on your blog, feel free to use this new one!



PS I put different shoes on the girls so their heights would be varied ;)
PPS I put a poll on the sidebar ;)

13 comments:

  1. Love the shoe trick! The family photo session is great! Photos #1&4 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are so pretty! You have such a unique doll collection. <3 Your new title is awesome. :D

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the aerial one with all the different hair colors <3
    Haha, that's funny, I was thinking of commenting to ask if Brooke was actually taller... then you answered my question! :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are awesome! Phoebe is super pretty, and I'm insanely jealous of Beth. Also, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. https://sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/the-one-lovely-blog-award/

    -Izzy-

    sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for the award nomination!! I will check it out!

      Delete
  5. Cool shoe trick!
    Love these photos; the first is my favorite!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete