Monday, January 2, 2017

Phoebe's First Photo Shoot... In Hawaii!

Phoebe journeyed to Hawaii recently and I got some photos!
 










That was Phoebe's first photo shoot! I'd heard that the Ivy mold can be difficult to photograph because the dolls usually don't look at the camera. I noticed this while photographing Phoebe, but hopefully I can figure out the right angle in which she is looking directly at the camera. For now, not a big deal :)

Random thought: I've been thinking about her story, and I think she may have cousins who live in Hawaii, or perhaps her grandparents live there.

Also, a note on her name, because I don't think I have mentioned this yet... Phoebe is not a name in Little Women, however there is a character in Louisa May Alcott's Eight Cousins named Phebe. Thus, I expanded from just Little Women inspired names, but stayed within the Alcott realm :) Eight Cousins is about a girl named Rose, which is actually where Teddie got her middle name! Fun fact ;)

Until next time!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! She looks so gorgeous in front of the green of the palms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS photos! I can see how photographing the Ivy mold would be difficult, but I'm sure you'll figure something out-you have a knack for solving problems with class and ingenuity. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm so glad you like the pictures! :)

      Delete
  3. These photos are so pretty! Phoebe is such an amazing doll-she's so gorgeous and adorable! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad to have her! :)

      Delete
  4. Phoebe is stunning! Very nicely done with the photos too!

    If the difficulty is that she doesn't seem like she is looking at the camera, perhaps her shoots could be more in a candid style.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE these pictures!!! They are so amazing I can't even!! asdfghjkl!!! Especially the 2nd one!!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bella! I had a great time taking them! :)

      Delete