Monday, July 16, 2018

Maggie Hikes In the River

I took a bunch of pictures of Maggie while I was at Yellowstone, and was going to put them all in one post. But I realized the post would have too many pictures so I split them up. 

We stopped at the side of the road by a river where people were fishing and playing. The sun was nearly setting, so I grabbed Maggie for a photo shoot!





The river ran over a bed of rock, so it was rather shallow in some places.





I found her adorable backpack at a gift shop! There will be more pictures of it soon :)



My dad took that picture ↑😊

I hope you enjoyed this! Which picture is your favorite? The next post features Beth at a ghost town!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome photos, Maggie looks so cute! Oooh, Beth at a ghost town?! That sounds so cool! I can’t wait to see it!
    https://simplyag.weebly.com/
    P.S: I followed your blog :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madison! I'll check out your blog!

      Delete
    2. No problem:) Thank you Victoria! That means so much to me <3
      https://simplyag.weebly.com/

      Delete
  2. 5, 7, 8, and 9 are my favorites! Your dad's is really nice too.
    Definitely looking forward to more information on that backpack; it's awesome!
    Looks like a great trip!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Xyra! I think 9 is one of my favorites too! I will tell him you said so :)
      I was so pleased to find it!

      Delete