Saturday, July 14, 2018

Kaya at Yellowstone National Park!

My nearly two month absence was not intentional. I blog when I have inspiration, free time, and a desire to do so. Posting may be sporadic, but I'll always return :)

That being said......

I recently went to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming! It was a long drive, but I took two of my dolls (in addition to Kaya) and got lots of pictures. I'll also be posting non-doll related photos on my other blog.



Kaya visited Mammoth Hot Springs.


She loved the view from the path to Tower Fall, a 40 meter waterfall.


She found a lovely stream at the top of Dunraven Pass near Washburn Hot Springs. (I got four mosquito bites for this picture haha!)


Kaya marveled at the beauty of the hot springs.


She also visited Old Faithful Geyser!



The rivers are wide and beautiful.


The Grand Prismatic Spring was very colorful.


At the bottom of Firehole Falls, Kaya peered into the cool clear water.


The waves rushed past her perch on a high rocky slope.



Beth and Maggie also had adventures at YNP, so stay tuned!

Have you ever been to Yellowstone National Park?

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! YNP is so beautiful! I’ve been twice, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! So beautiful! Looks like a wonderful trip. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete