Tuesday, May 29, 2018

May Teddie // A Photo Shoot

I finally did something to Teddie that I've been wanting to for a while! Seeing this doll customized by Valerie from @lovelivautum was the last straw. I freckled Teddie! Take a look at this photo shoot and tell me what you think!












Personally, I like them! It took several tries but I finally got a result that I was okay with. Since it's definitely summer here, it's natural that a redhead like Teddie would get a few freckles!

What do you think of her freckles? Is it summer where you are?

13 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! Yes, it is very hot here where I am!
    ~Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing. I agree, freckles suit her so well. Love the outfit from the pictures. Very summery.

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh, she’s so cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Victoria! Teddie looks super cute! My Maryellen, Ella, has freckles, and just recently, I realized I'm getting them, haha, go figure. Great post!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! I think Maryellen is so cute with freckles :)

      Delete
  5. She looks really cute! I agree, it’s hot where I love too.
    ~simplyag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is stinking adorable!!!!!!!!! I didn't think she could get any cuter...I guess I was wrong!

    ~justAG
    P.s. I nominated you for a tag on my blog :) https://justagd.blogspot.com/2018/07/tags-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)

      Thank you! I'll check it out!

      Delete
  7. Great photo shoot! Teddy looks fabulous in that outfit. Photos 2, 4, 6, and 9 are my favorites. That close up is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love getting close ups of her sweet face :)

      Delete