Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Who Wore it Best? // Phoebe vs Cady vs Beth

It looks like I messed up my posting schedule, the next few weeks are going to be posted on Tuesdays!

The other day I was putting together an outfit on Cadence, then thought I should put it on Beth for photos. Instead of a photo shoot, I decided to do a Who Wore it Best?

So..... Who do you think wears this outfit the best?


Cady?



Beth?



Or perhaps Phoebe?


Vote in the comments!

When I was doing Beth's hair, I remembered that I left my doll hairbrush at the beach when I did my last photo story.... :/ So I had to use a plastic comb on their hair 😬

Also, I was spraying Beth's hair with water and had the spritz bottle backwards and sprayed myself directly in the face XD

Anyways, don't forget to vote!

16 comments:

  1. Beth! I love her hair, even if it was done with a plastic comb. ;) XD Oh my goodness, I've sprayed myself in the face by accident so many times it's not even funny anymore XD

    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, except I usually end up spraying my brother on accident haha!

      Delete
  2. I vote for Cadence! :-)
    Hehe, yes, I believe I've had some of my own self-spraying episodes as well XD
    ~Gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! The results will be posted at a later date!
      Haha XD

      Delete
  3. SELF SPRAYING ohhh the life of doll people XD
    I like it best on Cady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right XD Every time I'm like "what just happened?!" then a split second later, "oooooh I did it again". Haha!
      Thank you for voting!

      Delete
  4. Oooooh, hard, but I think Cady looks best!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all the girls look cute, but Cady stands out to me the most. I love how she looks in the outfit.

    Love all of your camera angles. Your girls look like models.

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phoebe looks adorable!! :)

    -AG Doll Crafter
    dolldays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I’ll have to say Candy. Her short hair looks good with the outfit:)
    ~simplyag.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete