Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Cadence's Friends Photo Story // Part 1


Cadence walked along the beach in the light of the setting sun, searching for shells.


In the distance, she noticed some girls sitting on the beach with piles of shells.


She waved and wandered over to say hello.


Cadence paused as she looked at the girl with the strawberry blonde hair. She looked almost exactly like Teddie!


"You look a lot like my friend!"
"Really? How strange!" The girl replied. "My name is Anne."
"I'm Cadence."


"Do you live around here?"
"No, I'm on vacation with my family, but we do come a few times a year," Anne said.


"And I'm Diana!" The other girl said. "Were you looking for shells?"
"Yes!" Cadence said.
"We were too! Let's look together; that would be fun!"
"Okay!" The other two girls responded.





After a fun evening, it was time for Cadence to head back home. She said goodbye to her new friends, and promised to see them the next time they came on vacation. Anne would definitely have to meet Teddie!


"Goodbye!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

My friend came over a few days ago and brought her dolls Anne and Diana! So, we did this little photo story. We plan to continue it eventually too!

Here are a couple bonus pictures....



I took the other pictures, but my friend took this pic :) ↑

I hope you enjoyed this post! I had a lot of fun making it!

4 comments: