Thursday, December 14, 2017

The AG Clothes I Picked Up

Since some of you wanted to see the clothes I got when I got my two fixer-upper dolls, I
shot some pictures! I still need to iron/clean the clothes. I plan to try to sell most of the items on eBay. I haven't been able to identify everything, so if you recognize something let me know in the comments. At the end of the post is an update on how one of the fixer-upper dolls is looking!


I believe this is Molly's raincoat and hat!


This is a Pleasant Company holiday dress.


This is a variety of pieces from a number of Pleasant Company outfits. I love the little hat!


I'm not sure what the skirt and shirt go to.


McKenna's meet dress, Nellie's pajama pants, and a gold dress that I can't identify.


Historical Rebecca Meet dress and shoes. The dress really needs to be ironed XD


This is a Pleasant Company outfit, called "In the City" or "City Sightseeing" or something, I don't remember.


And then these little black socks and a pair of white leggings because why not.

Bonus update! This is what Rebecca's hair looks like now! I'll talk through the process of what I did in a later post.


I'm not sure if I want to recurl her hair or do the boil braid style. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Wow! You found a lot of great clothes! I especially love the plaid shirt!
    Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm tempted to keep it!
      I bought a bag of doll clothes from someone :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, those are so cool! I think the gold dress might be Isabelle's, but I'm not sure. :) Congrats! I say curls (I'm obsessed about curly doll hair. XD)
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking too... Like the gold dress that came out later without the overlay. But I can't seem to find a picture of it. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. You got a lot of really nice things. The Pleasant Company holiday dress would look beautiful on Phoebe with her dark hair.

    You've done a really nice job with the first fixer upper doll. I would love to see curls, but I think she would look pretty either way.

    Morgan from the TN Girls
    thetngirls@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea!

      Thank you! I'm leaning towards curls right now.

      Delete
  4. Wow, great finds! I think Rebecca would look cute with her hair straight, either way she's a gorgeous doll! :)

    -American Girl Doll Crafter
    Dolldays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on such awesome finds! The gold dress is from Isabelle's sewing outfit, the blue skirt is from the 2000 Twilight outfit, and I think the turtleneck is from the 2005 sightseeing outfit. Congrats again, these are so cute!

    I personally love Rebecca's curly hair, but I think yours looks really good with the straight hair too!

    ReplyDelete