Monday, December 18, 2017

31 Thoughts I Had While Watching "Saige"


Hello hello! A while ago I saw a post by a Disney blog, where they wrote down thoughts they had while watching a movie. I was familiar with the movie, so the post was entertaining. I thought it might be fun to do a similar post here on an American Girl movie! I believe Saige is the fourth GOTY movie I have watched (after Lea, McKenna, and Isabelle). I watched the movie, and jotted down things as it went along. If you are familiar with the movie, you might know what I am referring to in my list of "thoughts" :)

The "thoughts" will begin at the start of the movie and continue to the end. Anything in parentheses is tidbits that I am just including as I write this post.

Image result
Via google images
Without further ado!....

1.  This song sounds like it would be played at Disneyland California Adventure.
2. This girl's hair is a lot redder than the doll's.
3. ITS HER MEET OUTFIT
4. Where does she live? Oh, New Mexico. (I was literally trying to remember where she lived two seconds before they showed the school name)
5. She's going to make friends with the new girl.
6. REMBRANDT! (I feel like the AG stuffy of Rembrandt has different proportions than the dog)
7. Is that Mimi?
8. All her animals are named after artists.
9. Mimi and Saige have matching earrings.
10. Oh how sad the art room is locked.
11. That's a cute song.
12. Wow my brother totally called that.
13. This is sad!
14. Tessa looks like Julie.
15. How did she know those four girls planned it?
16. Hahaha! "This is Bland" (😂)
17. You can do it Saige!!
18. She's fake crying! Good for her! (I was commenting on the actress, not the character :))
19. They have nice signs.
20. They should have an art exhibit and sell their art.
22. Focus Saige!!
24. Yay! She picked up the brush pens!
25. Oh I'm glad they made up.
26. They're unlocking it!!!!
27. Whoa! A balloon with lips!!!
28. Wait. Her name is Mimi?? (I thought that was just what Saige called her.)
29. IT'S HER FANCY DRESS
30. That's still good, they only need $1,000 more.
31. Ooo sparkles.

THE END! Yes, those were thirty-one thoughts I had while watching Saige :) I hope you enjoyed this, and knew what I was referring to in most of the thoughts.

Have a nice day!


I've been trying to get the email subscription gadget to work, but I can't seem to. I've looked up tutorials but nothing has worked... That's why there isn't an option to follow me by email directly from my site. But if you have a Google or Wordpress account, it's easy to follow me that way.

2 comments:

  1. Ok your thoughts was really fun to read. What was the moment your brother called (thought 12)?

    Of the AG movies you've seen, which one is your favorite? Mine is Isabelle, because we're both dancers (and more specifically ballerinas) or Grace, because some of the Paris scenes were shot in Budapest, Hungary, where a friend of mine lived. :)

    Morgan from the TN Girls
    thetngirlsdollblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Thank you! I actually don't remember...

      I think Grace's movie is my favorite :)

      Delete