Sunday, December 30, 2018

What I Recieved for Christmas!! :D

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great Christmas! I'm so grateful for what my family gave me for Christmas, and wanted to share the doll related items with you because I'm so excited to use them!


Here is everything I was given that is doll related. And, yes, I got a new doll!


My brother gave me this cute musical instrument set from Our Generation! The piano is in Brooke's room right now! (Also, I have a new doll "house", a post for another day :)


This little blow up is actually a cupholder, but it is doll sized! This was so thoughtful of my bro.


 This cute circle dress is from TheGlamDolls and I can't wait to do a photoshoot of it on Cadence!


This Kids Playset has a Keurig, mixer, and toaster that are pretty close to doll sized!

Finally, my new doll is...


Truly Me #78! She has blonde hair, pale skin, and green eyes.



That's all for today! What is something you gave for Christmas?

~ Victoria

9 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts and an adorable new doll! What's her name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't decided on her name yet...

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Victoria! I purchased a GOTY 2008 Mia doll who arrived just before Christmas, so she was sort of like a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! How fun! Mia is one of my favorite GOTYs :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Victoria; what lovely gifts! And such a beautiful doll too!
    I didn't get a new doll, but my husband gave me the sushi food set from American Girl. Here in Vancouver BC we have sushi cafes on nearly every corner as it's so popular. I hate sushi but everyone else loves it! It's too cold and fishy for me. The set is darling and I hope to get photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new doll is so cute! What are you going to name her? I don't celebrate Christmas, but I did give a few people holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure about her name yet, but I will post when I decide! Nice! It's always fun to write cards :)

      Delete
  5. I just discovered your blog.
    What wonderful gifts. I am sure they made you and your dolls smile.

    ReplyDelete