Monday, December 12, 2016

New Doll!

It's time to reveal the new doll I received for Christmas!

This is to fill the feed :)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


It's #64!! I am so happy with this doll! I have wanted her for over a year, and have almost bought her a couple of times. She adds the adorably pretty Ivy mold to my doll family!




Her adorable face 😍


Here she is out of the box! I was happy to find she has neck strings.


Without the hair net! Her hair is so. Soft. I love her, and can't wait to take her out for a photo shoot! I have some ideas for a name, but if you have any suggestions feel free to mention them! I always appreciate your ideas :)

I am so happy and grateful for this doll. I never dreamed I would own five American Girl dolls.

Thank you for reading!

17 comments:

  1. Lily would be cute! She's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is SO adorable! Congrats! I have Ivy and I love the Ivy mold, it's so cute and unique!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Clara! Yes, and your Ivy is super adorable! I am so happy with my new girl :D

      Delete
  3. She's a beautiful doll! I like Savannah, Leila, Marcy, Emily, Leah, and Sarah!
    ~Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is completely adorable and congrats on getting her! So so so cute. :) Enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I love the names:
    Mei
    Harley
    June
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is ADORABLE! And I was right that you got an Asian doll! I suggest Phoebe, Cai, Jia, Lian, and Li-Mei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you were! :) Coincidentally, Phoebe is one of the names I have been considering for some time! Thank you for the suggestions!

      Delete
    2. Phoebe would be SO cute for her! You should totally name her that.

      Delete
  7. She reminds me of an Amy or Beth. But I think you already have a Beth so never mind. Congrats on the new doll!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. here are my name suggestions Enya , Cassandra , Miranda , Kate

    ReplyDelete