Monday, June 29, 2015

How to Follow My Blog with Wordpress

Do you have a Wordpress account and want to follow a Blogger blog?  I will show you how you can!  I took screenshots of the Wordpress site if you are using a computer web browser, and also if you are using the Apple app.

First, you will need to copy the link to my blog (or another blog that you want to follow).  This is my link: http://victorialsmithauthor.blogspot.com/

In your Wordpress Reader, on the top left it says "Following" with a gear next to it.  Click the gear. In the app, tap the tag.
App:


Web browser:


Once you click the gear, a list of all the blogs that you follow will appear.  The top of the page will look like this (on computers):


App:



All you need to do now is paste the link of the blog where it says "Enter a URL to Follow" and click Follow!

I hope this helped you figure out how to follow Blogger (and other types of blogs) with Wordpress using the link of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment