Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wandering by Water -- A Photo Shoot

Today I have a photo shoot of Beth...


Her hair is based on a recent tutorial on Cute Girls Hairstyles on YouTube. Beth is my favorite doll to try new hairstyles on.










Beth's Outfit:
Top: Made by Me from free Liberty Jane Trendy Tee Pattern (find on Pixiefaire.com)
Capris: Just Like You meet outfit
Shoes: Just Like You meet outfit
Bow: Made by Me see a previous post on my blog!

PS I've made progress on Teddie's bed for her room! I've got the basic structure, so now I got to get working on her blankets and pillows :)

16 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see the room!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo shoot! Her hair looks amazing and thanks for sharing your details as to where you found tutorials and patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her hair! It's awesome! Great pictures, they're beautiful.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair looks absolutely stunning! Great photography, I love your blog and your dolls! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful hairdo. If you could do a post on how you braided her hair, I'd love to read it. I'd like to try it on my AG Doll, Marisol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for the suggestion, I may do that. Also, her hairstyle was based on the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fhtvCTmDNk

      Delete
  6. This hairstyle is gorgeous! I may have to try this on Louisa, not sure if I have the patience though.

    ReplyDelete