Sunday, February 4, 2018

Mickey Mouse Ears for Dolls

Before I get into the post, I just want to say that I finally got a follow by email gadget in the sidebar! For some reason it never worked and then one day I decided to try it again and it worked. So now you can do that if you want! Also, there's a poll in a sidebar so that I can gather information about how you guys get notified of my new posts!

Now for the reason you are here..... :)

It is pretty rare that I find a craft tutorial that makes me want to do it right away. But that was the case when I saw American Girl Idea's Mickey Mouse Ears for Disneyland tutorial. I had just enough craft foam and a few blank headbands laying around. I plugged in my glue gun and off I went!

So far I've made three!


First I made Belle inspired ones for Beth! I painted the yellow craft foam with gold sparkle fingernail polish. The rose is also made from craft foam.


Phoebe got some Monsters, Inc. ears!



And, of course, I made Buzz Lightyear inspired ears for Maggie, who loves all things Toy Story. Speaking of, I need to do a new room tour post for her... :)




Which pair is your favorite?


PS I just counted and I follow 138 blogs O_O How many do you follow?

9 comments:

  1. these are adorable! i'm always amazed by your creativity. :) my favorite is the buzz lightyear one.

    xo loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think my favorite are the Belle ears. I actually don't follow too many (for some reason I'm pretty picky when it comes to who I follow). I follow about 24 blogs, but I like to check in on others sometimes, too. :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think some of the blogs I follow probably don't post anymore.

      Delete
  3. Very cute. I love the Belle ones, but they all looked amazing.

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the sparkles on those especially!

      Delete
  4. These are adorable! I like how you made some different versions of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Belle ears!! How do you get Maggie's hair so curly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I finger curl it before I take pictures. I have also used sponge rollers on it before:
      http://reveriedolls.blogspot.com/2016/06/curling-maggie-hair.html

      Delete