Sunday, March 25, 2018

My AG Catalogue Collection


I've been keeping most of the AG catalogues I receive since 2016. That's not very long, but I still have quite a few catalogues! The photography in them is inspiring and it's cool to see all the items.


These are all the holiday catalogues I have. The ones on the left are from 2016, and on the right from 2017.


Create Your Own!


My favorite thing in the catalogues is definitely the pictures of the dolls in their own world. I also like how AG has been mixing accessories to create environments.


All the BeForevers together (well the ones that were being sold at the time). My favorites are Kaya and Addy.


These are the catalogues I have that introduce a new character.


Nanea's cover is my favorite.


This picture of Nanea hula dancing with other girls is one of my favorite AG pictures. It really gives life to the doll and her culture. I love the idea of a Hawaiian BeForever doll.


And, lastly, I had to feature this group shot spread. I kind of like how they have the contemporary characters up there with the girls from the past. It connects the history to the present. Don't you think?

Well, this post was a little different but I hope you enjoyed it. Do you collect AG catalogues? If so, how long have you been collecting? Do you have a favorite?


2 comments:

  1. Neat! I always try to save my catalogues, but they tend to fall apart after being read so many times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I try really hard to keep the ones I have like new! *barely touches page to turn* XD

      Delete