Sunday, March 18, 2018

Cadence Got a Haircut?! + Photo Shoot

I decided it was time to give Cadence bangs! Without a clip, her hair always falls in her face like this:


I finally got up the nerve and got out the scissors. For an hour, I snipped away, slowly but surely. I was a little worried about scratching her face or accidently cutting her eyelash. 

But it all worked out, and I will be working on it more in the future, because I think it needs to be a bit shorter. But thought I would do a little reveal!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Ta da!

After I took this picture I worked on her bangs some more. Her wig isn't glued on, so I adjusted the length of the bangs by moving the wig a little. Downside of this is, if her wig accidentally moves, the bangs get uneven. Anyway, I did a photo shoot of her!











I like her bangs! They let her show her face without a clip and I was able to put her hair in pigtails! Her wig is from Exquisite Doll Designs, and it doesn't have a sewn part. That's why the bangs lay correctly, because the hair naturally falls straight down. I've never cut bangs on anything before so tell me what you think of Cady's bangs! She's looking a little bit like the doll she used to be, Ivy ;)

I think it's Brooke's turn for a post, do you?


PS Don't cut your dolls hair without your parents' permission!

EDIT: I also am wondering if you know of a place with AG mini doll free patterns?? My minis need clothes!

11 comments:

  1. Cady looks so good! You're definitely braver than me XD Can't wait for brooke's post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! They look nice!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadence looks amazing! Great job on cutting her bangs. It looks so natural and really cute on her.

    Morgan from the TN Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. She Looks so cute! I love her dress! Have you herd of Winnie the horse gentler?? it's a book and I have a blog about it called crazy about Winnie. do you mind checking it out? thanks!

    ReplyDelete