Sunday, June 26, 2016

Teddie's Bedroom Tour!

It's time to tour Teddie's bedroom! I haven't got her bedding made yet, but the rest of her room is pretty much complete.


Here is an overview. She has a loft bed, a chair, a dresser, some shelves, and clothes pins to hang things.


A closer look at her dresser, which is from JoAnn's. It is meant to be a jewelry box, but is a great size for AGs. I painted it light blue.


The top of the dresser has some shells, a jar of sand, and wooden letters for her initials "Teddie Rose". On the wall is a picture p, that I found by searching a Google Images, of Stitch surfing. The colors of the art were the inspiration for the colors of the bedroom. I made the picture using a AmericanGirlIdeas tutorial. 


To the left, there is a rocking chair that I have had for a while, but painted blue to match Teddie's decor.


The left wall has another piece of art that is all about the beach and mermaids. 


She's got a little backpack in the space between the chair and dresser. 


Now for a look at the shelf, which I made from a Home Depot pencil box kit. 


On the top shelf there is a shell, a sticker that says "laugh", and a necklace. The middle shelf has her white iPad (made with an AmericanGirlIdeas tutorial). The bottom shelf has a flower hair clip.


The right wall has a place to hang small items.



Her loft bed is made of foam board from the Dollar Tree. 


The foot board says "Surf". I made it out of foam board and craft foam. 



It is a great room for having a friend over!

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at Teddie's new bedroom! 

6 comments:

  1. I love her room! It's so cute! That picture of Stitch is adorable!:) I love the dresser!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so fun to design and create, and I think it fits Teddie's interests and personality pretty well! :)

      Delete
  2. Her shelf is probably my favorite thing! I love the decor as well.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete