Thursday, June 1, 2017

Two More Attempts // sewing dress design

It's June! 

I decided to try to improve the dress that I recently made for Beth, which resulted in 2 variations of it so far. Neither of them are what I would want the final design to be, so I still have at least one more redo in mind.


This is the first. I made it from a purple t-shirt. To me, it kind of looks like a bridesmaid dress.






This is the second. It turned out too short to be a dress, so I threw some leggings on underneath.




When I took the two dolls out for pictures of the top and dress, I wasn't planning on taking additional photos. But, I ended up taking more XD


Phoebe gets along with everyone in the doll house well, but when she arrived she and Teddie quickly became best friends. 







Hope you're having a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Beautiful! Your photos are always stunning, and those dresses are really pretty!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both endeavors are very cute. Good to have variety in the wardrobe. :)
    The shoot is really nice. My favorite is the first one of them sitting in the grass.
    ~Xrya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Phoebe's dress a lot! The thicker band at the top is nice.

    ReplyDelete