Friday, November 4, 2016

Teddie's Ramble -- A Photo Shoot

Before diving into this photo shoot, I wanted to give a shout out to my brother and his blog! He posts the art he does, like pen drawings and watercolor. His blog is here: Ronald's Notebook. Check it out if you're interested!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today Teddie went for a walk in search of some inspiration for her writing. She took along her iPad and some notebook paper to jot down any ideas or snap a photo of something that gives her an idea. She likes writing stories and poems. She hopes to write a novel someday. :)








This one is my favorite :D 





I need some strawberry blonde bobby pins for her...



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope you enjoyed this photo shoot, it was a lot of fun!


PS Don't forget to check out my brother's blog Ronald's Notebook!

9 comments:

  1. :O
    I AM IN LOVE!
    AGGHHHH! These photos are absolutely GORGEOUS! Omg you are SO talented!!! Eeeeeek!
    Could you do a tutorial on her hairstyle? It is beautiful! Also, where did you get those darling boots?
    I adore this post!
    ~Tenley
    thesunshinedollies2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tenley! That is a good suggestion! The boots are on Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how beautiful she is! Catalog pictures don't do her justice- you come way closer! I love all of those pictures, and her hair is gorgeous!! Love, love, love everything about this photoshoot!
    ~Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so amazing!!!!!!! I absolutely love the 6th one!
    <3Bella
    P.S There's a really cool giveaway going on at http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/ check it out and say that I sent you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so pretty!!! Her hairstyle is so elegant. I think my favorite is the 7th. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was inspired by a tutorial on YouTube :) Me too! :)

      Delete
  6. Teddie looks awesome! Love her hair and boots!

    ReplyDelete