Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Doll Room Tours -- Beth's Room

Jessica from Lunaville Dolls recently asked if I could do updated tours of my doll rooms. I thought that was a great idea! Since there are a lot of pictures, each room will have a separate post.

First up is Beth's room! Her room is themed red and blue, with Adventures in Odyssey items/decorations.


So this is an overview of her room...


First of all on the right wall by her bed she has a white wooden bed stand that I made. On the bottom shelf Beth has some Adventures in Odyssey albums (tutorial here), as well as her AIO ID card. On the second shelf up, she has another AIO album and a necklace.


On the top of her bed stand, Beth has a yellow candle and an AIO passport booklet.


Her bed is made from foam board and her blanket is fleece. Her pillow is red flannel. She keeps her Goofy stuffy on her bed :)


Above the bed I put this painting I made.


Now for the back wall! 


At the top of the wall, there are AIO letters that say Beth's name.


Below is a poster.


On the floor, Beth has a fur rug, which is just a piece of fabric from an old hoodie.


To the left and underneath the bed are some AIO cut and folds that Beth plays with.


 Finally, the left wall has a hook for her hat and cardigans. Above, is a shelf with a toy and a Tomorrowland "pin" I made from Shrink Paper.



That concludes the overview of Beth's bedroom! Next up will be Maggie and Brooke's room!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Beth's room is awesome. I love the little nightstand, and all the AIO stuff. (its the same Jessica, from Lunaville Dolls, just a different account:) ) I can't wait to see Maggie and Brooke's room!

    ReplyDelete