Sunday, February 7, 2016

Decorating a Pair of Shoes

Today I will show you how to make a pair of cute decorated tennis shoes! Mine are themed for Valentine's Day, but could be for whatever you want.
 
You will need:
 
A pair of white tennis shoes for your doll
Sharpies in red, pink, or both
 
This pair of shoes I got from Hobby Lobby. They fit AG dolls perfectly and are a reasonable price for craft projects.
 
 
First, take out the laces.

 
I grabbed a few Sharpies I thought I might use, and tested their colors on a piece of paper. I ended up using the red, and the pink to the right of the right.

 
For the tongue of each shoe, I drew a Chevron pattern in pink.

 
On the sides, I drew a curly design with a couple tiny hearts in red.
 
 
I also colored the tips of the laces red.

 
Also, I colored the band around the sole of the shoe pink, and the top of the shoe red.

 
Hope you enjoyed!

8 comments: